Hello, my name is Wandee, and I am a Licensed Bangkok Tour Guide. I appreciate you visiting my website and I hope there is something of interest to you.
The following pages will tell you about my Tours of Bangkok and Guide Services in around the city that I can arrange for you.
If you don’t see anything you are looking for – please let me know, I am sure I can help.
Some places to consider visiting
- The Grand Palace.
- Wat Po (Reclining Buddha).
- The Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit).
- Our Flower Market.
- Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn).
- Jim Thompson’s House.
- A thrilling Long Tail boat ride to explore some canals of the River Chao Phraya.
- Take a dinner cruise.
- Muay Thai show.
- Siam Niramit Show.
- Puppet Show.
- Vimanmek Mansion- (Teak Palace).
- The Ancient City
- If you are interested- visit some back streets to see how ordinary Bangkok people live.
For more information on all tours in Bangkok that I can arrange please see my tours page or contact me on [email protected] and I will reply promptly.
There are also many tours outside of the city that can be made as a day tour.
Some out of Bangkok City Ideas
- Kanchanaburi and the River Kwai.
- A little further out Erawan Waterfall, Hell Fire Pass.
- Maybe consider Khao Yai National Park.
- Amphawa Weekend Market.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Meet with some Elephants
- Ayutthaya our old Capital
Thailand has so very much to offer to our guests, Natural Beauty, Wonderful beaches, Delicious food, Cultural sites, Sunshine. There are so many sightseeing opportunities in my home city of Bangkok, World class shopping in Malls, Fantastic Food, and Colourful vibrant Markets.
I hope that I can be given the opportunity to be of service to you and share my exciting city and surrounds with you, Bangkok- a city you will never forget you have visited— amazing.
We Thai value our guests, and I will do my very best to ensure your visit is enjoyable, relaxed and unforgettable.