Tour Ref WPB02
Half day- morning start at 7am finish 12:30
- Pak Klong Flower and Fruit Market – This is the largest wholesale Flower Market in Bangkok. It is open for 24 hours a day, the colours and scents are amazing
- Wat Arun The Temple of the Dawn
- Wat Pho ( Reclining Buddha ) 46 metres long reclining statue and is 15 metres high
There are more than 1000 Buddha images on this site.
- The Grand Palace truly beautiful and unforgettable – during the tour we will see the sacred Emerald Buddha, and the magnificent statues.
- Please note there is a strict dress code at the Grand Palace.Ladies must be modestly dressed with no see through clothing or showing bare shoulders, no shorts or tights. Men must wear long trousers and shirts that have sleeves long or short. No tank tops or singlets are allowed. Footwear is to be proper ie no flip flops.It is possible to hire sarongs locally for a small cost, and you can of course leave a change of clothes in our transport.
After maybe take an afternoon to yourself, perhaps a little shopping in some of our malls and consider perhaps an evening Buffet Lunch at the Baiyoke Sky Hotel. This is Bangkok’s tallest building and dinner is taken on the 79th floor from 17:30-23:00. Stunning city views at night. I can arrange a buffet for you and if you wish a pickup and return to your Hotel.
Or perhaps an evening dinner cruise
Or let’s take a longtail and explore the canals.
Maybe add in a visit to the Royal Barges when touring the canals
Or shopping in China Town and see our 5.5 ton Golden Buddha Wat Traimit-amazing
Or shopping for handmade Alms Bowls and optionally visit Golden Mountain Temple- Wat Saket
- Entrace Fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Air Conditioned Transport to and from your Bangkok Hotel or drop off in the city