Tour Ref WPA02
- Pick up from your Hotel 08:00
- Travel by air conditioned Transport to Don Wai Market.
- Tour this colorful market selling -fruit, vegetables, meats. Very local feel.
- Buy some foods from the stalls for a lunch picnic on the boat.
- Take a cruise along Nakhon Chaisi River on a converted rice barge-with Locals- duration apx 90min
- Travel on to Amphawa-then as tour reference WPA01
- All admission fees and Rice Barge unless shown as exclusion.
- Air Conditioned road transport
- English speaking Guide
- Private Long Tail at Amphawa. A Join Tour can be arranged, please let me know if this is preferred.
- All transfers to and from your Bangkok Hotel
You will be able to buy Thai snack foods in the market to suit your tastes.
It is a memorable experience to order freshly cooked Thai food from the vendors at the market who sit and cook from their small boats. There are also many small restaurants dotted around the market if you wish to sample food that way.
- Gratuities at your discretion
We expect to return to your Bangkok hotel between 21:30- 22:00